Business Development Professional
- San Francisco, CA
Etag is a global provider of consulting and outsourcing services. Company is located in USA and India.
Operating in 3 locations. Etag employs over 100 people and our mission is to provide business solutions which delivers success.
* Developing and maintaining an account base and delivering budgeted revenues as well as exceeding set sales targets.
* Identifying key accounts by analyzing their current growth, strategic importance and future potential.
* Monitoring and managing the performance of a team of account executives.
* Launching pro-active sales campaigns and pursuing new business leads.
* Identifying the key decision makers and influencers within a business and then targeting them.
* Regularly updating the Business Development progress and areas of concern.
* Maintaining and updating administrative systems accurately.
* Ensuring that clients are maintaining their monthly payments.
* Resolving complaints with key account holders.
* Researching a client’s business strategies, markets, competitive landscape and operating methods.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
* Achieving agreed sales targets
* Preparing quotations and following up on any quotes given.
* Identifying the customers’ needs.
* Negotiating contracts and agreements with clients.
* Conducting market research and business intelligence surveys.
* Constantly driving improvements and prioritizing workloads
Any Graduation / Freelancer
Looking for immediate Joiners.