Senior Business Analyst
- Bengaluru, India
Etag is a global provider of consulting and outsourcing services. Company is located in USA and India.
Operating in 3 locations. Etag employs over 100 people and our mission is to provide business solutions which delivers success.
This project requires 5 or more years’ experience as a BI delivery manager. Prefer experience in two or more BI technology platforms and an End-to-End understanding of the BI Technologies. This DM will interface with Business and IT leadership and will drive initial project planning through business requirements to deployment. This requires excellent communication skills and an ability to work outside traditional project DM boundaries.
• The DM needs to be comfortable working in a multiple-technology environment. This project may involve the following technologies: Teradata, Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc. and the DM will need to be broadly knowledgeable enough in these technologies to interact and plan with technical architects on the project.
• The client environment requires the DM to be great at working across functional IT and business boundaries. They have to have excellent communicators, coordinators, and can influence the team and gain the confidence of client business and IT leadership.
• Must have someone with a solid BI background, ERP implementation skills only will not qualify the candidate with our client.
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.