Business Systems Analyst
- Bengaluru, India
Etag is a global provider of consulting and outsourcing services. Company is located in USA and India.
Operating in 3 locations. Etag employs over 100 people and our mission is to provide business solutions which delivers success.
• Consult with business units to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements as it relates to business systems.
• Work with business leadership and staff to document business requirements, user stories (scenarios), and test plans.
• Write and maintain functional specifications for new or modified business systems by consulting with the System Integrator, developers and IT management. Has ultimate responsibility for the specifications document.
• Consult with business leadership and staff to obtain additional information during system development to evaluate alternatives.
• Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
• Lead in the development and acceptance of testing standards.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
• Assist business staff in testing system to assure it meets original business requirements (User Acceptance Testing).
• Lead the creation and writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures by working with business subject matter experts (SME).
• Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Lead the ongoing / continual process improvement initiatives.
• Analysis of data and logical data model to design improvements needed for better reporting.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/management information systems or in a business relevant discipline required
• Requires three or more years of relevant experience as a business analyst, business systems analyst or systems project manager
• 1-3 years' experience with ERP system implementation and at least one full cycle implementation
• Functional business experience in areas of distribution, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and finance operations
• Prior system development and package implementation experience using a formal methodology (SDLC, Agile, etc.)
• Experience writing business requirements and business process mapping for multiple business functions
• Project management and system integrator vendor management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.