Post Merger & Acquisition Integration Manager / Director
- Guildford, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Ergomed is a rapidly growing global clinical research company. We perform clinical trials for rare and complex diseases.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange.
The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
Ergomed are recruiting for a Post Merger & Acquisition Integration Manager / Director who can be based in any of or global locations to facilitate the smooth integration of all systems and processes across all departments.
Key responsibilities include:
•Leads the end to end integration across all workstreams
•Coordinate handover from Due Diligence to PMI Workstreams
•Create a plan to establish key deliverables
•Track risks and follow-up on actions to mitigate, ensure that actions are timely
•Proactively raise issues to Executive and seek resolution
•Lead Integration Leadership meetings and Steering committees
•Program Management of PMI including
- Meeting Coordination and development of Meeting Agenda post Acquisition
- Workflow Management across all departments (Operations, BD, HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal, Tax, Workplace)
- Milestone tracking
- Meeting Minutes and follow up on actions
•Implement proven tools and best practices across Integration Teams
•Monitor PMI budget
•Contribute to development of PMI Intellectual Property, including lessons learnt, best practices, briefing decks, checklists, templates
- Degree educated
- Extensive experience in global M&A Integration
- Budget management experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Effective organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.