Head of PV Benefit Risk Management Department (based anywhere in Europe)
- Guildford, UK
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Head of Pharmacovigilance (PV) Benefit Risk Management Department to join our dynamic and rapidly growing organization.
The position of Head of PV Benefit Risk Management Department assures and exerts activities leading to effective cooperation with clients in the area of benefit-risk management and signal management. The main responsibilities contain:
- Continually assesses the performance of the department and its members
- Contributes to achieving company´s goals and objectives
- Manages the department resources and allocates them to new projects/clients
- Preforms interdepartmental and/or project specific analysis, as needed.
- Ensures that all staff follow department policies and procedures, if applicable.
- Analyses any department related issues and provides resolutions.
- Supports organisation of trainings to improve technical skills of department staff.
- Keeps her/his knowledge and skills in the area of pharmacovigilance up-to-date and in line with her/his training plan
- Assists in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Advises direct reports and the client as requested or as appropriate in PV matters
- Addresses employee grievances and builds positive working environment for employees
- Manages department budgets, as applicable
- Assists in departmental regulatory inspection preparedness for the company PV system and actively participating the PV inspections or audits
- Supports quality and efficiency strategies within the company
- Life science graduate, pharmacy, nursing or other healthcare related qualification
- Strong PV industry experience including Benefit Risk related experience
- Previous Line Management experience
- Organization skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Management skills, including time and issue management
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to motivate/coach people; leadership
- English - advanced (spoken, written)
- Advanced literacy (MS Office)
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic team of colleagues in a fast-growing company – possibility for your quick career growth
- Multicultural environment, English as a company language
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Extensive and specialized trainings in pharmacovigilance – internal trainings provided by skilled professionals, but also prestigious trainings/seminars taking place abroad
- Friendly working environment with several social events per year