Pharmacovigilance Project Manager (Zagreb)
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Project Manager to join our dynamic and rapidly growing organization.
The PV Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing long term engagements with our clients.
- Acting as the primary contact point for project-related matters for both the client and PrimeVigilance staff.
- Project activities planning.
- Coordinating the colleagues working on a project.
- Assurance of training of all team members from relevant quality documents, including project-specific documentation.
- Having an overview of all tasks to be delivered to the client, including deadlines and interim milestones.
- Making sure that all the outputs are delivered in high quality and before the final deadline set up by client.
- Reporting the client and the PrimeVigilance management, e.g., preparation of Monthly reports, serving as basis for invoicing.
- Preparation of Accounting of Services and invoice, if delegated.
- Proven track record of 5+ years in Pharmacovigilance activities including; processing and quality review of ICSRs, writing or contributing to aggregate reports, literature screening, reconciliation, and preparation of SOPs.
- Health Care Professional or Life Science Graduate
- Be comfortable with communicating at senior levels within pharmaceutical organisations
- Have good leadership qualities including skills in planning, mentoring, meeting facilitation, communication and problem solving.
- Knowledge of ARISg, Microsoft Excel, Visio and Project preferred
- Previous experience within a service provider environment preferred
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic team of colleagues in a fast-growing company – possibility for your quick career growth
- Multicultural environment, English as a company language
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Extensive and specialized trainings in pharmacovigilance – internal trainings provided by skilled professionals, but also prestigious trainings/seminars taking place abroad
- Friendly working environment with several social events per year