Clinical Project Director
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
- Employees can work remotely
Ergomed is a rapidly growing global clinical research company. We perform clinical trials for rare and complex diseases.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange.
The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
The Project Director (PD) is responsible for the mentoring and supervision of assigned Project Managers. He /She is also accountable for maintaining relationship (i.e. maintaining repeat business) with assigned clients to drive increased volume of business. In collaboration with the Business Development (BD) team defines the best clinical development approach and budget strategy for potential new projects.
Duties and responsibilities of PD include;
- Provide coaching/mentoring to PMs and contribute to departmental training initiatives
- Liaison with BD; provide expert project management and clinical input into new business budget development and Bid Defence meetings
- Act as key client escalation contact for designated projects and develop successful working relationships with client to drive increased volume of business
- Supervise project delivery, assess client needs
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Provide regular feedback to senior management on project status, client satisfaction and staff issues
- Support performance appraisal process
- Support staff recruitment and retention
- Support development and update of Ergomed SOPs
- To contribute in qualification/selection of company Vendors
- Substantial experience as a senior Clinical Project Manager or Project Director within a CRO company
- Experience of a range of therapy areas especially complex disease areas. Preference would be given to those with a deep knowledge of Oncology, Rare, or Neurology studies.
- Some line management experience is preferred.
- Experience of high level client interactions, including Bid defences.
- Fluent English in verbal and written communications.