- 1 Occam Rd, Guildford GU2 7YQ, UK
Founded in 1997 by a Medical Doctor, Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
- Support and advise employees on HR policy, ensuring compliance to the company's policies
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Executes all activities related to employee life cycle
- Prepare, deliver and/or support local onboarding and New Joiner Orientation,
- Implement & coordinate performance appraisal processes
- Facilitates employee engagements and people programs
- Lead the development of new group HR policies in conjunction with the HR Director where needed
- Continually look for improvement in processes such as on-boarding.
- Deliver International employment solutions when needed
- Manage a small team of 2-3 HR Professionals
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Ideally CIPD qualified but not essential
- Hands-on employee relations experience with exposure to career / performance management and compensation
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsets along with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with conflict management & ability to navigate through complex issues
- Track record of working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ideally experience within an international service company.
- Experience of the Clinical Research industry would be especially welcome.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer a friendly professional working environment
- We offer a competitive salary plus a good benefits package
- We offer the chance to make a difference reporting directly to the HR Director