Clinical Team Manager (CTM) 0.8 - 1.0 FTE at PSR Orphan Experts
- Antareslaan 41, 2132 JE Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Ergomed and PSR joined forces together to create a leading orphan drug development expert team that will allow our clients to implement patient-driven solutions in their clinical trials. People living with a rare disease are at the center of everything we do at PSR. As part of the Ergomed Group, our joint mission is to become the leading global specialized CRO in Orphan Drugs. Through different ways, we try to help these patients and make sure their voices are heard. Are you ready for a new career at a niche CRO?
The Clinical Team Manager works in close collaboration and is fully supportive of the Clinical Project Manager, assigned to a specific study team. The role can be assigned to anyone who has the experience, skills and competences to execute the tasks and responsibilities as listed below. As a Clinical Team Manager at PSR Orphan Experts, you will be rewarded with space to be creative in clinical monitoring, site management in multiple regions, providing guidance to CRA teams and different international studies in the Orphan Disease niche.
If you succeed we can offer you the opportunity to grow into enhanced roles within the department and also have examples of Clinical Team Managers who have moved into project management or management of CRAs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline and/or at least 2 years’ experience in clinical trials or related experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a clinical setting.
- Excellent planning, organizational, leading and managing multiple priorities, and time management skills.
- You need to have exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to lead and train CRAs in different countries.
- Review site visit reports.
- Organize and chair CRA-calls.
- Prepare various study documents (ICF, worksheets, study manuals, etc.) to be reviewed by the Clinical Project Manager.
- QC-check of submission packages - if applicable.
- Act as back-up for the Clinical Project Manager.
The actual allocation of tasks and responsibilities will be determined and captured at the beginning of the project in consultation with the study team.
On a fulltime employment:
- Flexible working hours, office- / home-based
- 13th month
- 25 holidays
- Lease car/car allowance
- Mobile phone
Next, to the desired professional profiles, we also take into account personality attributes, like a person’s communication style, in order to create the best possible match. Can you stay true to yourself and work in a way that suits you best? You can if you have a good idea of who you are – and if we do too. PSR strongly believes that every individual is so much more than his or her resume. Everyone should have the freedom to develop and grow as a person. To achieve this, we take our responsibility and ensure that everyone can make the very most of their unique talents.
At PSR, we strongly value healthy business operations and a friendly work environment. Our work is guided by a sincere interest in rare diseases. It also inspires us to regularly show our team members how much we appreciate them.