Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Via Silvio Pellico, 4, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Founded in 1997 by two Medical Doctors , Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior Monitor are:
- Take ownership of assigned studies;
- Carry out site selection and feasibility;
- To act as the main point of communication with Investigator and the team;
- When requested to support preparation of regulatory and / or EC submission;
- Participate in mentoring/training of new staff as well as performing co-monitoring visits, to assess junior staff performance;
- On-Site Monitoring;
- Performing close out visits;
- Carrying out CTM duties when required.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience;
- 5 years on-site monitoring experience in phase 2/3 trials, ideally with experience of complex trials;
- Full working proficiency in English;
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment;
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to travel.
We offer excellent chances to progress and develop. We work on a global basis on interesting projects within rare diseases, oncology, and neurology. This is an ideal position to develop a career in clinical drug development. It offers the chance to progress into clinical team managemnet or project management.