- 1 Occam Rd, Guildford GU2 7YQ, UK
Founded in 1997 by two Medical Doctors , Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist with at least 2 years experience. You will support the UK HR manager, working in a growing, developing HR function. The role will be very varied and include resolving various HR queries that come to the ticketing system (some complex, some simple), as well as some more administrative tasks. Your work will also have an international component working with other HR colleagues in Europe and the US. This is an ideal role for someone looking to develop their HR career in a busy environment
Main responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and improve current processes inter and cross departmental for higher efficiency;
- Implement HR processes and procedures in line with business needs and legal requirements;
- Support Management in the implementation and application of HR policies & procedures such as the disciplinary procedure, absence management etc.
- Ensuring employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Represent employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Act as main point of contact for HR related situations and queries;
- Oversee the completion of internal HR projects and tasks;
- Legalising and standardising the department;
- Improving compliance standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Law, Psychology or Social Sciences
- Conversant with MS Office applications
Why Should You Apply?
· You want be involved in a wide range of interesting projects and studies
· You want your achievements and hard work to be recognized
· You want to work for a growing company where you can progress in your career and where there are opportunities for advancement.
· You want to work in a company that has a great reputation with its clients and employees, and invests in its relationships with both.