IT Service Delivery Manager
- Oreškovićeva ul., Zagreb, Croatia
Founded in 1997 by two Medical Doctors , Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
Looking for IT Service desk manager to manage a international team of 10 Tier 1 /2 IT engineers responsible for the day to day IT operations reporting to CIO, including (but not limited to) laptop provision, IT Service desk ticket management and oversight, user access management, monitoring tool operation, software upgrades and deployment and internal/external customer SLA management
IT Service Delivery Manager
- Manage the IT Service Delivery function in the supported locations working to standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and guidance from Global IT team as required.
- Line Management of Tier 1 and 2 Support Analyst and Senior Support Analyst responsible for the delivery of IT Service Desk
- Matrix management of Senior Systems Analysts as required for 2nd or 3rd line escalation of IT Service delivery incidents/Issues
- Perform regular review of current IT Service delivery processes, and where appropriate introduce new process to improve customer / client experience of IT services
- Provide managerial escalation for all IT incidents, ensuring prompt resolution, working to minimise disruption to IT services.
- Ensure IT Service delivery meets documented SLA’s and targets.
- Ensure IT Change controls are managed and controls put in place to ensure no change occurs without prior authorisation.
- Act as Global Incident manager for IT for any major service impacting failure, collating updates and distributing information on issues as required.
- Maintenance of IT Security, including User administration, Internal and external firewall controls
- Actively participate, and occasionally take lead role in global projects as required by Global IT Management
- Actively participate in the global organisation initiatives as required by IT Management
- Preparation of Work Instructions / Operating Guidelines
Training of Ergomed group personnel on IT procedures as appropriate
Previous experience managing an IT support team in an international company
Broad range of experience across a range of businees applications, networks and IT infrastructure.
Excellent communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer a friendly professional working environment
- We offer a competitive salary plus a good benefits package
- We offer the chance to make a difference reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer