Product Manager (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f) to join our team and to help taking our marketplace platform to the next level!
What you’ll do
• Define, manage and execute product roadmap and release schedule, acting as partner between development, marketing and business intelligence
• Define new feature requirements and prioritize implementation
• Effectively use user feedback and user-related data to evolve direction of product development
• Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team
• Conduct market research and track competitors
• 2+ year’s experience in product management (ecommerce / web applications preferred)
• Ability to quickly understand products and market dynamics and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product development
• Be data-driven and extremely comfortable using tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel
• Highly organised, self-motivated and preferred experienced with agile product development processes
• Experience and skills in gathering requirements, understanding user needs and defining user stories
What we offer you
• International colleagues and a great work environment
• Challenges and room for professional and personal development
• Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies
• Flexible working hours
• Regular company-wide sport events and a rooftop terrace (with BBQ)
• Drinks, fruits and a nice office in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!