Licensed Esthetician, New York City - Equinox Fitness Clubs
- New York, NY, New York, NY
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Licensed Estheticians to join the Equinox team at its upscale spa in NYC!
This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform facials and body treatments in a professional and comfortable setting.
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward member satisfaction.
- Position has room for growth into management within the company.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a valid Esthetician license
- Minimum of one (1) year of salon or spa experience
- Must have specific training in facial and body waxing
- Ability to handle clients in difficult situations
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly, as well as passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
- Computer literate
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment.
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.