Membership Sales Advisors, San Ramon - Equinox Fitness Clubs
- San Ramon, CA, USA
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking Membership Sales Advisors for our state-of-the-art locations, Market Street, Pine Street and Union Street in San Francisco, CA.
Membership Advisors are responsible for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning the month with strategic outreach, in-club lead generation and securing member referrals. Under the management of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Manager and a sales team of 3-4 individuals, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products. Advisors must keep current in knowledge of key competitors by staying abreast of trends and “shopping” competitors to compare facilities and sales trends. Above all, Advisors must have the ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong referral base and retain members.
- Responsible for selling club memberships.
- Prospect new business and clients.
- Host events and workshops for in-club lead generation.
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, renewals and ancillary service goals
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing member referrals.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members.
- Under the leadership of a General Manager, the support of a Regional Sales Manager and a sales team, Advisors must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the club's services, programs, and products.
- Previous sales experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Enjoy working within a team
- Strong time management skills and practices
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
Please note that as of October 11th 2021, Equinox has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Equinox will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, Sections 4901-4920)