Licensed Spa Coordinator - Miracle Mile
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Licensed Spa Coordinator to join the Equinox team! This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
The Spa Coordinator is responsible to help ensure a memorable experience for our Spa guests. This includes greeting guests as they enter the facilities, orientating guests to the spa facilities, and providing personal guest service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interviewing, hiring and coaching staff members
- Outreach marketing for the spa
- Manage daily operations including inventory and monitoring of daily goals and budgets
- Provide orientation tour, explaining spa amenities offered and answering guests' questions
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programming promotions
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Enthusiasm and possession of excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a valid California Massage Therapy or Esthetics License
- Must enjoy working with people with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math and money handling skills
- Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills
- Must be a team player
All duties and requirements stated are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.