Program Manager (Digital Products) - Equinox Fitness Clubs
- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Precision Run and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Program Manager to help manage our Digital Strategy & Innovation team. You’ll be working with business & technology leaders to develop and execute the latest digital offering to support both physical and digital businesses. Equinox is a high growth company and fosters a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Flexibility, creative thinking, relationship skills and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant creative impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies.
This full-time role is based in our Technology headquarters office located at One Park Avenue in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan. It will report to the Director of Digital Strategy & Innovation.
- Partner with key business & executive stakeholders to understand their objectives and develop project portfolios that help them meet and exceed those objectives.
- Oversee the project pipeline and help establish priorities for product owners/managers who will implement those projects
- Drive the full lifecycle planning and management of multiple product workstreams to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results.
- Build and maintain working relationships with business leaders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects
- Prepare and communicate project progress/status reports for upper management review
- Coordinate across functions to drive project objectives
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigating strategies for stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and work with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
- Work with stakeholders to ensure project staffing and resource planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or related field
- Five years’ or more of experience in the field of IT project/program management or related area
- Must have previous experience working within an enterprise application, highly integrated environment
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Experience managing programs and multiple projects with cross-functional teams, both on and off shore in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity and experience with Agile and/or Waterfall software development methodologies
- Experience managing enterprise applications and web technologies highly preferred
- Experience in project management tool is desirable
- Team player a must
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounts on services, products and much more
- Social/Educational events with other company interns
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.