Associate Compliance, Governance & Security Analyst - Equinox Fitness
- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Security & Compliance Analyst to join our Information Security team. The primary responsibilities of the Information Security and Compliance Analyst will work within the Information Security and Risk team and with various business groups across IT & Business to enhance our overall information security program. The successful candidate will work to ensure that all applicable policies are updated, adequate controls are consistently maintained, adhered to consistently throughout the company, and are well documented. The position will require a basic understanding of key IT security controls, with a preferred emphasis on the NIST standard frameworks or similar security standards if possible. The candidate should also possess excellent collaborative and problem-solving skills and an ability to work with groups of individuals across various functions to build solutions to remediate complex problems or deficiencies as needed. In addition to Compliance responsibilities, you will assist in security engineering functions including risk assessment, forensics and developing security policies and standards.
Equinox is a high growth company and fosters a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Flexibility, creative thinking, relationship skills and cross-discipline collaboration are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant creative impact for our members and our business through dynamic technologies.
This is a fulltime position located onsite at our NYC Office located in the One Park Ave section of Manhattan and will report into the Senior Director Information Security.
- Enforce the internal compliance program – audits, certifications & risk assessments
- Ongoing compliance monitoring of internal security controls.
- Act as a subject matter expert for internal departments & educate stakeholders.
- Work across the technology department to convey compliance requirements & obligations.
- Assist in assessing 3rd Party technology risks by reviewing the security capabilities of our external vendors.
- Manage internal documentation to ensure processes are well documented.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Education and interest in the areas of information security, technology, technology issues and analysis.
- Relevant experience with IT audit or information security.
- Experience writing policies and standards and excellent documentation skills.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Requires strong oral and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate compliance requirements to personnel at all levels of experience and responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and priority/time management.
- Support assorted projects as needed.
- Team player a must.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.