Technical Recruiter - Equinox Media
- New York, NY, USA
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
The Equinox Media Recruiting team is looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter to join our People Experience team. You will partner closely with our recruiters and business leaders to build the founding teams, and be a magnetic force for growing our company and culture.
This is a critical time for our team. You are a recruiter that not only cares about an amazing candidate experience, you care about the communities you build through hiring, and you’re looking to make a real impact. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define recruiting processes
- Source, engage and hire (full lifecycle) for different business units
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, and drive referrals
- Build and execute interview plans
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign top candidates
- Collaborate with the rest of the recruiting team to ensure our candidate experience aligns with our mission and brand
- You have 4-5 years of full-cycle software engineering recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment and/or production/media environment
- You not only care about diversity and inclusion, but you're a recruiter that puts this into practice in your search, screening, and closing, and influence your teammates and hiring managers in a similar practice
- You know the software engineering market in NYC and have worked/closed on mobile engineers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, engineering managers, and/or product engineers
- You are a relationship builder, you recruit with an understanding of the market and connecting with people
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You close the loop. You are a recruiter that operates with the integrity to respond to candidates even if they do not get the job
- You’re creative, strategic and always striving to improve
- You’re familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System (preferred!)
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.