Quality Assurance Coordinator, Content (freelance) - Equinox Media
- New York, NY, USA
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
The QA & CMS Coordinator will report to the Director of Post Production and will work in coordination with Post Producers to create, implement and support best QA and Publishing practices.
- Work closely with post production department to guarantee quality assurance of all assets to correct spec and format for delivery
- Leads asset and metadata management for all working and final deliverables
- Communicates and effectively works with Dev team and Content team to ensure publishing requirements are completed without error and on schedule
- Develop and maintain a system for publishing schedules over time
- Become fluent in content management software
- Build relationships with brand partners to insure proper representation of material to maximize the effectiveness of content to users
- Work with Production and Content departments to develop best practices throughout evolving workflows
- Coordinate with Content, Marketing, & Strategy teams to execute all duties based off editorial publishing calendar
- 3+ Years QA and Publishing experience in large volume Content Management Systems (CMS) and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Ability to create and oversee best QA and Publishing practices
- Well versed in digital workflows, technology & post-production software.
- Experience working with Airtable, Skylark, Confluence a plus
- Experience acting as a liaison between teams to manage priorities and other cross functional needs
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Strong opinions held loosely - no ego/ability to change your mind based on new information
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.