Manager, Strategy - Equinox Fitness
- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Strategy.
Define & Refine Strategy: Align on the strategic objectives and top projects
- Strategic planning process
- Generate and vet new concepts
- Develop financial models, market models and share analyses
Execute & Implement Strategy: Drive progress on the defined set of strategic projects
- Own: Concept
- Decision Making and Accountability
- Establish long-term owner support
- Concept Formation
- Milestone / KPI Definition
- Project Management
- Connecting Internal Dots
- Check-In: Maintain a pulse on the project
- Add accountability
- Add periodic advisory
Corporate Strategy: Facilitate and communicate the strategy
- Board material and offsite support
- Mini projects / ad-hoc requests
- Communicate the strategy into the organization
3 – 4 years of
- Strategy / Ops Consulting
- Data and analytics expertise
- Exposure to the Consumer, Retail, Wellness space
- Corporate Strategy, Business unit ownership, or early-stage startup experience
- Experience within investment banking or consulting ideal
- Operating experience preferred
- History of collaboration
- BA required, MBA optional
- Structured thinker
- High analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Efficient worker, fast and independent
- Intellectually curious
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.