Squash Pro- Sports Club DC
- Washington, DC, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox Sports Club is looking for a Head Squash Professional to manage its squash program.The Squash Pro must provide excellent programming, management and sales for our squash program. Primary responsibility would be creating a positive member experience and driving ancillary revenue in the club.
• Growing the squash participation within and the club and creating a sense of
community among the squash members
• Achieving/exceeding program performance goals for monthly and yearly sales and
• Leading and organizing the program: weekly round-robins, box-league/ladder, partner matching,
coordinating league teams and social events
• Building a junior program complete with lessons and clinics for all levels
• Manage daily administrative duties including reports, payroll, scheduling, etc.
• Create and distribute marketing and advertising materials
• Build lasting relationships with participants that includes communication, managing
requests, and resolving issues
• Teaching lessons (group and individual) to adults and juniors
• Responsible for supporting in the successful operation of the club
- At least 3 years of prior coaching experience. Minimum skill level of 5.0 or above preferred
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer and people skills is a must
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to grow a squash program
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Available for full time schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to develop programs and complete projects in a timely manner
- AED/CPR certified
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.