Studio Host- Precision Run
- New York, NY, USA
The future of indoor running is coming. Precision Run - a radically precise, results-obsessed treadmill class and studio from the minds behind Equinox.
Precision Run is looking for Studio Hosts to join the team at its state-of-the-art location at 12 West 21st St, New York, NY 10010!
This is a perfect position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Manager and Assistant Studio Manager in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the Precision Run instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all Precision Run staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Prepare beverage services and execute POS transactions
- Provide support with client lockers, lost & found, and Zingfit
- Assist with routine cleaning of lounge and stretch area, as well as restock of towels, inventory and amenities
- Maintain the distinct Precision Run aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Superior organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary classes at Precision Run
- Discounts on Precision Run services, products, and much more
- Discounts on Equinox Memberships
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.