Audience Acquisition and Engagement – Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager with experience in paid search, paid social and display. This role is responsible for developing and executing digital media campaigns that aligns with our overall marketing and business development strategy. The role will focus primarily on performance marketing, audience acquisition and development, also overseeing day to day media optimizations. The ideal candidate will have broad digital marketing experience, as well as advanced media analytics experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager, will report into the Digital Marketing Director, supporting global marketing and digital media initiatives across the Equinox brand.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Director to develop audience acquisition and brand development strategies across all digital media channels
- Manage digital media agency to oversee trafficking, implementation, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns
- Closely collaborate with brand, social, creative + presale teams on strategic digital campaigns and robust media partnerships
- Work closely with Digital Analytics Sr. Manager in tracking all paid media metrics including, but not limited to performance, budget distributions, goals, ROI metrics
- Draft digital tactical briefs and review with the creative team for development and asset release
- Assist with monthly billing and media budget management
- 4+ years of digital media experience, brand or agency experience a must
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords (search, display, video), paid social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest), and affiliate platforms/networks, social listening tools a plus (Crimson Hexagon)
- Programmatic + biddable media background a must
- Experience in digital media end to end process - ad trafficking, campaign setup, optimizations and reporting
- Passionate about data and numbers, understands the quantitative process for performance marketing analysis (attribution model experience a plus)
- Strong communication style, allowing you to work closely with key stakeholders and multiple teams and ability to use data to deliver qualitative insights
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency with Excel
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.