Digital Content Studio Coordinator - Equinox Media
- New York, NY, USA
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox is currently seeking a Studio Coordinator to work in a high-growth environment to support our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Studio Coordinator, you will be supporting multiple video studio spaces as well as all of the facility spaces that support these studios - including but not limited to the entrance holding area, hair and make-up rooms, wardrobe, greenrooms, laundry facilities, and kitchen facilities
This is a unique role that combines coordination of video studio spaces with boutique fitness studio spaces.
This position will report to the Studio Manager and support production management by monitoring and facilitating the flow of talent, crew, and vendors in our studio unique spaces.
- Be the welcoming face for all incoming video production talent
- Maintain database that tracks waivers and participation
- Facilitate the daily operation, systems, and activities within the studio facility to ensure optimal functionality
- Ownership of stocking studio expendables
- Support fitness equipment maintenance
- Support studio facility maintenance
- Maintain a studio environment that is flexible and adaptable
- Collaborate with the Video Producers and Talent Coordinator to ensure vendor, talent, and crew flow in and out of the studio is smooth and efficient
- Identify what is needed to maintain studio and place orders with vendors to ensure amenities are available and stocked
- In partnership with the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for daily studio facility opening and closing
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
- Self-motivated, disciplined, go-getter
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/