Post Production Producer - Equinox Media
- New York, NY, USA
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
Equinox is seeking a seasoned video Post Production Producer to work in a high-growth environment creating premium fitness content for our multi-brand digital platform. We're seeking a forward thinker with a "can do" attitude that thrives outside of the box. As our Post Producer, you will be a team leader responsible for the original video for the custom SoulCycle bike designed for at-home use.
This position will report to the Director of Post Production and work in lock step with the Producer to ensure schedules are maintained and teams are in sync.
- Maintains oversight across all post production components for daily content creation overseeing management of crew and content delivery
- Oversees post schedules of crew and editorial suites for live production, delegates work to Editors, Media Managers, and Assistant Editors.
- Build post production calendar and other procedures and protocols as needed that support content production plans.
- Responsible for overseeing the creation and tracking of music cue sheets and metadata
- Proactively pick up any and all tasks required to make production run smoothly
- Track post production associated costs and work with the Production Accountant to ensure those costs are allocated and accounted for
- Manage multiple projects at one time, while maintaining overall production schedule and communicating status to all stakeholders
- Create, maintain and improve new video practices for all personnel to best streamline the post production process
- Post Produce ancillary field production shoots as needed
- Conduct quality control in partnership with Producer
- Maintain brand integrity and content production standards with strong attention to detail
- Must have 3+ years of content post production experience in a media and/or advertising agency
- Expert knowledge of broadcast video encoding technologies, formats, codecs
- Experience with digital delivery protocols & technologies (AWS, SFTP, FrameIO)
- Experience with creating XML metadata
- Effectively problem solve and escalate technical, logistical and communication issues across projects
- Proficiency in Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of boutique fitness industry and culture
- Hold high work standards, with a proactive and highly adaptable mindset
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player, who is willing to take on all levels of responsibility
- Must be able to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot crew and live production issues
- Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry
- Candidate should have strong interest in lifestyle and fitness content
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/