- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking an Analytics Engineer with implementation experience to join our Data Insights team. This role is a hands-on and end-to-end position responsible for the build and continued evolution of our clickstream ecosystem. This person will be able to architect, implement, and deploy solution designs, maintain high quality data, and partner with our data team to develop robust analyses joining online and offline data. This person will also act as a resident expert to help other teams develop and deploy innovative campaigns through Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, and Braze. This is a full-time permanent position located onsite at our NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill neighborhood of NYC.
- Coordinate with product teams to understand business objectives and develop the appropriate measurement plans and tagging strategies for Adobe Analytics on websites and apps
- Maintain solution designs for website enhancements, mobile apps, and campaign launches with Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch, and other tools
- Write clear technical requirements and documentation for developers and stakeholders
- Manage deployment of solution designs for websites and apps
- Ensure data quality through audits, QA, and monitoring of data collection
- Manage Adobe Analytics administrative functions such as report suite configuration, data feeds, user administration and more
- Design and develop standard reports and dashboards leveraging Adobe Analytics reporting tools as well as in-house big data platform
- Provide ad-hoc analytic support on online and offline behavior
- Guide marketing, sales and product through execution of campaigns in Adobe Target and Braze
- 3+ years’ experience working in a digital environment in an engineering or analytical capacity
- 2+ years’ experience implementing clickstream analytics tools on websites and apps (Adobe Analytics a plus)
- 2+ years’ experience writing SQL for analytic queries: strong working knowledge of joins/aggregates/sub-queries, blending together multiple data sources
- 1+ years’ experience implementing solutions with data layers and tag managers
- 1+ years’ experience with Adobe Target
- Proficient in using web debugging tools for testing tagging implementations
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in data and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, flexible, and quick to learn
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA a plus)
- Experience working with reporting/analytic tools (Tableau a plus)
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager as plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.