Director, Capital Markets and Strategy
- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Director of Capital Markets and Strategy will sit in our New York offices and report to our Vice President of Finance.
- Ownership of our excel-based five-year Long Range Plan, which includes an annual development process for performance updates and strategic initiatives
- Create our quarterly Board materials and manage the Board preparation process
- Manage our debt-based capital structure, including projecting our short and long-term capital needs and providing funding recommendations as needed
- Identify currency, FX and other hedging needs and opportunities
- Manage investors, including regular discussions with our lenders and with ratings agencies
- Project Manager for special projects led by our Chairman and Executives
- Execute ad hoc financial analyses led by our Chief Financial Officer and VP Finance
- Lead executive and departmental meetings to drive projects and processes
- Build a deep understanding of our operating business, and create relationships with our Executives and leaders across Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Data Analytics
- Report directly to the VP, Finance and manage a Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Business or Finance
- 7+ years of Investment Banking or Private Equity, particularly within Retail, Technology, Leveraged Finance, Sponsors or Financial Institutions Groups
- Some experience within Corporate Finance preferred, particularly Treasury, Strategy, Corporate Development or FP&A
- Excellent skills in Excel financial forecasting, project management and Powerpoint
- Ability to apply a solutions-based approach to problem solve and manage large projects
- Basic understanding of Financial Operating Systems, including Essbase
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.