- London, UK
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are seeking an IT Lead to join our team in the Technology Operations group. The role is responsible for support and maintenance of our business platforms utilized by our Club locations.
The IT Lead will work under the direction of the Director of End User Support to provide hands-on support, escalation assistance, processing support tickets, etc. The position will also be involved in other initiatives to improve support, including facilitating ongoing metrics and reporting, creating efficiency in processes, and improving documentation for the support teams.
This is a full-time, permanent position located at our UK Corporate Office in London.
- Process first level phone contact, email and personnel requests for technical support within established Service Level time frames (SLA’s).
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to but not limited to: desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, general software/hardware installations and a variety of in-house applications, utilizing a ticketing system.
- Escalate issues to higher level teams when unable to provide First Call Resolutions (FCR’s).
- Maintain service integrity by monitoring open tickets and keeping them consistently updated.
- Identifies, researches, documents, and resolves technical problems based on the predetermined process and guidelines.
- Explore potential areas for service improvements
- Interact with internal technology teams and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments and end users
- Onsite support as required
- Work on other projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology Systems Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Help Desk/Service Desk/Desktop support experience in IT support, with a broad background in a variety of roles.
- Strong support experience with industry-standard IT best-practices, concepts and procedures for end user clients.
- Understanding and experience with client-server computing and relational database environments
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with different internal departments and end users on a continual basis
- Demonstrated IT support expertise in retail, hospitality, or field-based environments a plus
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United Kingdom.