- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their team. In this role, you will be creating and designing test automation for mobile applications. You will be working with cross-functional teams across Equinox Technology to launch best in class technical solutions for mobile application testing. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change our member’s lives.
- Accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Appium or Detox.
- Experienced in improving QA efficiency by enforcing in-sprint automation
- Experience in building framework for new projects
- Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plan, scope and test cases.
- Hands on Experience with Mobile App manual, automation testing using JS.
- Collaborate with SDET Manager, Architect & other QA Automation Engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in Mobile App preferred
- High level proficiency with mobile automation tools like detox or Appium
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of multitasking on a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good understanding of OOP/OLOO concepts
- Experience with Debugging
- Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
- Build framework from scratch
- Excellent grasp on Page object Model & Design Patterns
- Proficient in automating API using Restful services
- Good SQL skills is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Dockers, AWS
- Familiar with BDD Framework Such as: Mocha, Jasmine, Nightwatch, Cucumber, etc
- Familiar with React Native
- Experience working in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.