Senior Manager, Marketing (Maternity Cover)
- London, UK
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Marketing Manager, London, will cover the development and implementation of local marketing strategies that will grow the Equinox business and drive awareness across London to support our brand expansion. This role works in close collaboration with the Region’s leadership team to develop strategic initiatives that will drive overall business, brand awareness, and an elevated member experience in all clubs. To be successful, it will be critical that the Senior Marketing Manager fully understand the market profile, key business drivers and challenges and is an excellent project manager and collaborator.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Lead execution of London regional brand strategies and marketing plans.
- Partner with International brand team to locally launch new programmes, marketing campaigns and member experience touch points.
- In collaboration w/ Regional & Club teams, develop network of local partners and influencers with the goal of driving local buzz and building brand awareness through collaboration on special projects, social media & in-club experiences.
- Supports planning and execution of local events, acts as host when appropriate (in-club & external events).
- Evaluate marketing plan performance and all lead driving efforts. Provides any relevant insights & learning and shares with regional and corporate counterparts.
- Establishes strong relationship with Regional Leadership & Club teams and supports general strategic collaboration and sharing of market insights/directives.
- Plan and manage local member-driven communications.
- Develop & Execute marketing plans for new clubs.
- Collaborate with London PR Manager to support regional brand story telling and local PR initiatives.
- Lead analysis of brand health and relevance and development actionable plans, where necessary.
- Maintains close working relationship with all Corporate Sales & Marketing departments to ensure seamless Corp/Field collaboration & communication.
The Senior Marketig Manager, London, candidate should have 8-10 years of field marketing experience. The position will be based in London with local travel to clubs and new sites expected. This individual should have a track record of success in marketing innovation and leadership, project management and event production. The role requires someone that can be effective working within large project teams, is detail oriented and enjoys working within a team environment as well as autonomously.
Desired skills include:
- Strong market awareness/familiarity
- Excellent project management, organisation, communication, event organisation and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, while using good judgment in prioritising responsibilities
- Flexibility and ability to react to immediate business needs
- A positive, "can-do" attitude
- Responsive and Resourceful
- Understanding of the luxury market, trend aware
- Strong time-management experience
- Listening skills (listen first, then respond)
- Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills (high EQ)
- BS/BA required
- Preferably 8-10 years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on field marketing
- Prior experience in event/experiential marketing, advertising, promotions, and/or sponsorship/relationship marketing.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United Kingdom.