Kid's Club Manager on Duty - Darien
- Darien, CT
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic Kid’s Club MOD to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art fitness club! This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children
- Ensuring club programming is properly implemented and executed
- Assisting GM/AGM with scheduling and shift coverage
- Assisting GM/AGM with hiring, training, coaching and development of Kid’s Club staff
- Assisting GM/AGM with budgeting
- Must possess proven experience in working with children of multiple age ranges in a group setting
- CPR certification or a willingness to obtain a CPR certification within 30 days of employment is required
- A warm and patient demeanor along with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Builds effective relationships and partnerships with fellow employees, colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Complies with and enforces all company policies and procedures, embraces and supports company initiatives
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Equinox products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.