Registered Massage Therapists - Toronto
- Toronto, Canada
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
New graduates welcome!!
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Registered Massage Therapists for our clubs in Toronto. These are great positions for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a highly visible, top-shelf organization. The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing innovative, exciting new products and techniques such as hot stone therapy and tropical body smoothies.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
• Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
• Performing 25, 50, and 80-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages
• Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
• Must be a Registered Massage Therapist
• 1-2 years of experience is preferred
• Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
• Must be available on a full-time basis (part-time opportunities may also be available)
• Evening and weekend availability a must
• Cross-trained in multiple services including Stone massage, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, point work, amma therapy, shiatsu, aromatherapy and Reflexology highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
• Competitive compensation plans for 25, 50, and 80-minute sessions
• Superior benefits package including medical and dental
• Complimentary club membership
• Discounts on services, products and much more
HOW TO LEARN MORE
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/