- New York, NY, USA
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The purpose of this role is to support the full life cycle recruitment our amazing corporate positions within Equinox. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Corporate Recruiter will develop and execute a comprehensive recruitment strategy for corporate client groups.
- Partnering with corporate client groups to assess recruiting needs and to identify key recruitment issues.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence and effective service image as well as a positive candidate experience.
- Recommend recruitment strategy for all assigned open positions and communicate strategy with hiring managers.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house recruiting tools to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Create/update job descriptions and detailed search assignments and gain an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting, including workforce planning, and special search assignments.
- Generate and screen resumes and applications, schedule applicant appointments and conduct in-depth interviews.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions and expectation setting.
- Provide guidance to management and associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- 6 - 7 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience supporting corporate functions in the fitness, hospitality and/or retail industry or coming from a recruitment agency.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven experience with sourcing, social media recruiting techniques and other current web-based employment strategies.
- Proven success and ability to execute both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Outstanding organization skills to manage candidates, clients and the team.
- Sense of urgency to meet the demands of our fast past environment.
- Outstanding eye for talent –proven success, attitude and cultural enrichment are all huge factors in selecting the right talent.
- Ability to interact and influence senior operations leaders.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE