Roll Press Finisher (2nd Shift)
- 13748 F St, Omaha, NE 68137, USA
Using our 100+ years of Label Printing Expertise – We’re More than Just a Label Supplier, We’re a True Business Partner!
This job requires repetitive reaching, bending, squatting, and grasping. Candidates must have high attention to detail, be able to work in loud environments, differentiate colors, operate computers/machinery and be able to multi-task. Each candidate should be able to accurately perform the functions of the job, which are required during an 8 hour shift.
- Lifting/grasping/carrying: up to 60lb rolls, but on average 40lb rolls
- Frequent bending, stooping, twisting of lumbar and squatting.
- Standing and frequent walking on cement floors and anti-fatigue mats continuously throughout the workday
- Frequent reaching below waist, horizontally, and below shoulder level.
- Ability to feel and see defects on roll
- Must be able to view labels using strobe lights for a long period of time
- Must be able to pass color vision test
- Push/pulling product on carts weighing up to 500lbs
- Ability to work OT as needed
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the US, able to pass criminal background check, drug/alcohol screen, audio, and color vision test. Must be willing to work OT as needed. HS Diploma or equivalent
OJT will be conducted during 2nd shift (2:30 pm to 11: pm) for 4-6 weeks prior to being scheduled to 3rd shift