Marketing & Sales Professionals - Ann Arbor, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Employment Status: Regular/Permanent
Enthuse Marketing is hiring an experienced, outgoing, and organized Marketing & Sales Professionals (MSP’s) to build and foster strong relationships with cannabis retailers.
The MSP will be responsible for bringing a new cannabis beverage brand to life in efforts to increase points of distribution and sales volume within their assigned region.
- Establish strong working relationships and become a trusted business partner with dispensary key decision makers, managers and Budtenders
- Work cross-functionally with distributor sales representatives and sales director to drive and support new product sales
- Identify and implement opportunities to expand retail presence while demonstrating value to the retail partner
- Utilize sales and marketing skills to focus on driving in-store presence
- Determine and execute in-dispensary merchandising/POS opportunities
- Support the execution of events and promotional activities – sampling, vendor days, training (may include evenings and weekends)
- Utilize sales history, data tools, and competitive activity to manage the assigned region
- Review target account analysis and reports to ensure the brand is performing at it best for all assigned accounts
- Possess strong category and product knowledge, with an understanding of the brand's portfolio
- Ensure product is properly priced and compliant
- Provide timely client performance reports and updates for the assigned region
- Budget management of assigned expense account
- Due to working with cannabis products and interfacing with accounts serving cannabis, and to comply with applicable regulations, applicants must be 21 or older
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Distribution, Outside Sales, Food/Beverage/cannabis, or related industry.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for the cannabis industry, local market, and existing accounts
- Diverse background and experiences
- High-energy, outgoing + proactive
- Willingness to work nights/weekends
- Must live within 30 minutes of designated market
- Social Media expert
- Must be able to stand, sit and bend for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- A valid driver’s license and have a reliable means of transportation
- Must follow and comply with established procedures, including health, safety and sanitation standards, including knowledge and adherence of federal, state, and local cannabis laws
- Familiarity with basic computer and mobile hardware and systems - desktop, tablet, mobile.
- Ability to travel within assigned region up to 50% of the time.
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.