Program Specialist - New York, NY
- New York, NY, USA
- Employment Status: Regular/Permanent
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Program Specialist is responsible for implementing initiatives supporting spirits brands in the on-premise luxury and trend leading universe. The role will create long-lasting, fruitful relationships and drive brand affinity for the spirits portfolio within the on-premise beverage community. The role also encompasses a cultural facet supporting the continual efforts of the spirits program to be an intrinsic part of the growing bartending community in a supportive symbiotic capacity. The net result of these activities is increased and improved perception of the program as well as steering the narrative that spirit brands are some of the most sustainable products and innovation drivers within our on-premise accounts/prospective accounts. These goals are driven by the Program Specialists unique skills and insights into the, ever-evolving, on-premise world coupled with the credible reputation of the Program Specialist.
Another critical component to this Program Specialist role is the continued internal mentorship/support of the Spirit Account Consultants across the program in all facets of the role including (but not restricted to): Menu Creation, Staff Trainings, Event Creation and execution, programming concepts to execution, relationship building, upselling to accounts, Bar Labs and local market support including presenting and helping with the coordination of GSMs and statewide meetings.
- Becoming a trusted coach and respected voice of authority in the beverage space based on business acumen, Real world experience and brand and category knowledge
- Supporting account initiatives by providing expert business consultation to owners and influencers
- Representing the entire spirits portfolio of spirits brands, and serving as the key liaison between the portfolio, distributor, and accounts by imparting brand history, production and taste profile knowledge to trade and consumers
- Identifying what assets/programs will generate greatest success in accounts.
- Building, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with trade influencers and key local media.
- Fluency with social media
- Capturing high quality authentic and relevant imagery for social media content
- Very strong presentation/communication skills
- Good Powerpoint/Keynote skills
- Providing samples to trade/consumers (where legal)
- Distributing branded merchandise
- Working with the Enthuse team to create summary program recaps that identify key learnings, successes, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
- Managing budget, and reconciling expenditures on an on-going basis
- Intimate knowledge of the Local/National on-premise scene
- Hospitality-specific business experience
- Strong local/national network within restaurant/cocktail world
- Sales and marketing knowledge within the 3 tier/franchise system
- Understanding of the promotional laws within the Beverage Alcohol industry
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Ability to Travel on a National basis as and when required
- Confident, and outgoing with excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A comfortable and creative negotiator
- Interested in trends and marketing strategy
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years Industry experience
- Experience in restaurant, brand, or spirits category essential
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and programs
- Must live in DAL, HOU, SF, NY or MIA
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.