Jr. Salesforce Administrator
- 19495 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33180, USA
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator supports the company’s B2B divisions, collaborating with key business partners in Sales, Account Management and Marketing. The Junior Salesforce Administrator reports to the CRM Operations Manager, supporting the day-to-day business functions, reporting, systems integrations, and various projects. The Junior Salesforce Administrator must be proficient in Salesforce, business intelligence software, Excel, and other key applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to customize standard and custom objects, formula fields, process automation, reports/dashboards, and use data tools (Excel + Data Loader or similar)
- Work with internal stakeholders and CRM Operations Manager to create, maintain, and distribute performance dashboards for KPIs, measurable through Salesforce, including pipeline management, user task and event management, and revenue and client engagement metrics.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce optimization.
- Administering and building out solutions on the Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud to support evolving business processes.
- Contribute to projects to improve our Salesforce instances, such as deduplication, customizations to improve/scale and business processes.
- Run weekly pipeline reporting across business units.
- Ability to work independently, both in office and remote, while managing your time and business
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business administration
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Admin Certification (A plus, not required)
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Detail oriented; strong problem-solving skills and general creativity.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.