Local Account Manager
- 1401 Crooks Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
Afin Technologies is looking for a smart, team-oriented individual with a passion for getting things done. We believe that if we hire great people…we will attract more great people. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do!
We are a digital-first company specializing in the distribution and marketing of discount offers and promotions throughout North America using our patented Midlay® technology. Our mobile applications for consumers include Buxbo, Entertainment®, Dining Advantage or SurveyMe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING MOST OF THE TIME:
Reporting to the Manager of Experience, the Local Account Manager is responsible for content administration and local account support to ensure content accuracy and production metrics are met.
- Execute contract and offer quality evaluation, content entry, facilitation of artwork production, logo processing, auditing, and internal/external proof approval process for each account to ensure promotions are accurately executed in all products.
- Facilitate Local Paid Ad contract renewal, production including monitoring Ad and coupon production, monitoring merchant approval, and assuring accurate execution in print and digital products. Facilitate in invoice collections as needed.
- Manage daily and weekly content production output to meet key metric goals, service levels and response times; utilize work queue systems to track and communicate daily activity and client correspondence.
- Continually update content and contract information in the content management system to ensure overall database accuracy. Perform annual renewal duties to support year-over-year content integrity.
- Accurately execute all contractual obligations between EP and content partners.
- Respond to contract/content account inquiries and provide timely resolution of issues/complaints.
- Demonstrate proactive workflow management, keen attention to detail, independent problem solving, and constant and productive communication. Develop and maintain open, team-oriented relationships with all other divisions and departments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING SOME OF THE TIME
- Support print and digital product build efforts including coupon production, pagination, proofbook/uat site review and final file/content feed delivery to ensure product accuracy and that content is meeting expectations. Help develop and test technology improvements to maintain and enhance our system tools.
- Contribute to process change efforts that improve and advance our efficiency, quality and service. Update and enhance workflow documents and checklists. Build training tools.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Minimum 2-4 years of successful related work experience
- AA/ABA or higher/equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent data entry skills required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong business communication skill both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving ability and proven good judgment
- Ability to work well with management and customers; A team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.