Clinical Liaison (Dallas Market)
- 2813 S Mayhill Rd, Denton, TX 76208, USA
Atrium Medical Center is looking for an experience, self-motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Liaison to work in our challenging and exciting hospital! This role would be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships in the Dallas area.
Responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts as well as those of their team members.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, or Respiratory Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Previous clinical screening experience preferred.
Why Work for Us?
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Comprehensive, individualized orientation and training
- Warm, family-like atmosphere
- Challenging work environment with opportunities for growth
Visit www.atriumhealthcare.net for more information about our organization.
Atrium Medical Center is an EEO employer M/F/D/V.