IT Network Architect
- Strategic direction of IT Network infrastructure and process: Design network solutions to meet business needs aligned to architectural standards. Leverage best of breed Cisco and VMWare network technology practices. 3-5 year planning/roadmap for architectural needs based on corporate strategic plan. Focus on reducing complexity and streamlining support. Ensure security and operational integrity is sustainable. Define architectural network standards in line with security standards. Serves as a key technical resource and expert of the network infrastructure.
- Soft skills: Lead technology efforts across all business areas and client groups including key data and infrastructure components across the enterprise. Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project. Serve as integration architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges, vision, opportunities and challenges. Providing infrastructure architecture consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to technical staff.
- Cost Analysis/Vendor Management: Evaluate solutions that will drive down cost of IT Operations. Engage vendors for cost saving solutions. Track and report on cost and impact for key projects.
- IT Leadership collaboration: Focus on streamlining dependencies and processes across all IT functions Drive improvement opportunities within dependent areas
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Ent policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
Minimum Work Experience:
- 10+ years' overall experience in working in complex networking environments required
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience in managing, projects and initiatives required
- 3+ years' demonstrated experience in leading change required
- 2+ years' demonstrated experience successfully integrating emerging technology required
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 2+ years' of accounting experience? could be substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0 years of work experience
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong understanding of IT systems/data security as it relates to financial institutions or other industries that must comply with federal regulations
- Ability to apply seasoned expertise in multiple technologies to address interoperability issues.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of new technologies and their applicability relative to assigned domain(s).
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the current and future technology architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies.
- Strong technical understanding and breadth of knowledge in networks, storage, systems, and security.
- Strong aptitude for work processing and results tracking.
- Ability to communicate with executives in a clear and understanding way.
- Ability to create a plan and execute a vision with minimal oversight.
- Ability to provide mentoring, guidance, and training to other IT colleagues in their areas of expertise.
- Understands business trends, strategies and the direction; technology must take to support the business.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Technical certifications, project/process certifications preferred
Environmental, Physical and Psychological Requirements
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Frequently
- Lifting - Rarely (40 Lbs)
- Carrying - Rarely
- Pushing - Rarely
- Pulling - Rarely
- Balancing - Rarely
- Stooping - Rarely
- Kneeling - Rarely
- Crouching - Rarely
- Crawling - Rarely
- Reaching - Occasionally
- Handling - Occasionally
- Grasping - Occasionally
- Feeling - Occasionally
- Talking - Frequently
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Occasionally
- Noises louder than normal speaking volume - Occasionally
- Temperature Changes - Rarely
- Atmospheric Conditions - Rarely
Salary Range for this position: $116,084.80 - $152,360.00 (IT-18). This position is eligible for our corporate bonus program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Benefits Summary Sheet - 2022
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)