- Shift: 1st Shift
Industrious Group is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are the largest supplier of repair, rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel industry in North America. Our facilities are equipped to provide our customers with exceptional engineering, machining, welding, fabrication and machine assembly and disassembly capabilities.
Member of a multi-site corporate IT team with a primary responsibility for maintaining, improving, and managing software, systems, and hardware at our York, PA facility.
- Proficient within desktop, systems, ERP and have excellent ability in providing team members with technical support
- Conduct root cause analysis in support of process improvements
- Analyze system hardware and software problems and provide technical solutions
- Work with team members to resolve ongoing functional issues with applications
- Responsible for in-house repairs of laptop and desktop computers, servicing equipment, and inventory involved
- Provide LAN / WAN troubleshooting Data Center / Site monitoring
- Ensure technical compatibility of existing and proposed software and hardware solutions
- Responsible for team member IT orientation and training sessions
- Provide technical implementation and support for applications used
- Work closely with the IT team on various projects
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or 6+ years of experience in system administration and IT user assistance
- Strong communication skills for discussing effective solutions and areas of improvement
- Ability to identify and evaluate system deficiencies
- Strong in Azure/O365/AD/GPO
- Great understanding of business process analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with management and end user community
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking
- Understands ticket process, workflow, and queue management
- Epicor, Infor/Visual experience a plus
- Hybrid work capability
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.
Enprotech Corp and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.