- Shift: 1st Shift
Steeped in a tradition of hydropower, American Hydro is the leading supplier and installer of large equipment for the hydroelectric industry. Currently, American Hydro is looking for a Administrative/HR Assistant to join the family at our York, PA facility. We're a tight-knit group that takes great pride in what we produce. If you are a detail-oriented, hardworking team member who is looking for a place to call home, we invite you to apply for this opening.
The Administrative/HR Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Administrative/HR assistants are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Maintains filing systems as assigned
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Provides clerical support to the HR department
- May assist with payroll functions including distributing checks
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations
- Lead and organize AH Cares Program
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Training, or Experience equivalent:
- Associate’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role. HR experience a plus.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.
Enprotech Corp and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.