- Eastlake, OH, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Enprotech Industrial Technologies is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are the largest supplier of repair, rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel industry in North America. Our facilities are equipped to provide our customers with exceptional engineering, machining, welding, fabrication and machine assembly and disassembly capabilities.
About the role
- Assemble and disassemble large manufacturing equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures using a variety of hand tools per drawings
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bill of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately and efficiently assemble and disassemble equipment and products.
- Read and understanding of ID/OD micrometers, calibers, radius gages, parallels, and telescopic measures
- Shot blast and paint subassemblies and parts
- Tap/drill holes per layout using a drill press
- Knowledge of piping and tubing for lube and hydraulic process required for disassembly.
- Operate overhead cranes to move component parts
- Must be able to work with solvents, grease, and grime under relatively adverse physical conditions.
Knowledge and abilities
- read, understand, and interpret blueprints.
- read and understanding ID/OD micrometers, calibers, radius gages, parallels, and Telescopic measures.
- to use a variety of in-process inspection equipment and assembly tools.
- verbally communicate with team members, supervisors, and engineers
- use judgment to plan, perform and make decisions as to the sequence of operations and processes within the limitations of established or standard methods and procedures
- able to interpret customer prints well enough to determine appropriate assembly and disassembly sequence for variety of heavy equipment
- to read, interpreting variety of assembly prints and understanding verbal and written instructions
- demonstrate basic computer skills and ability to use basic shop math
- Must have mechanical ability to proficiently use cranes and other heavy tools and equipment that are normally required in the daily disassembly operations
- Own tools of the trade, and the ability to use them effectively
Education, qualifications and certifications
- High school or equivalent, trade school preferred
- 3-5 years’ mechanical assembly and/or dis assembly experience
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.