Field Service Technician- Seamers Division
- Forest Hill, MD, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
Install, rebuild, repair, and troubleshoot high speed bottle and can beverage filling and seaming equipment at customer facilities all over the US, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. In-house training in Cleveland, Ohio or Baltimore, Maryland areas.
- Assemble fillers and seamers according to required specifications.
- Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts and pieces using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints for manufacturing machines.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets standard.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Utilize in house mechanical equipment such as forklift, overhead cranes, hoists, etc. After proper training internally by Bevcorp.
- Disassemble, analyze and reassemble Angelus seamers. Replacing or repairing all needed parts. Using the book for all precise settings, measurements or adjustments.
- The ability to install, diagnose and service seamers.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of assembly experience.
- Strong mechanical work history and tool knowledge
- Regularly lift 30-50 lbs.
- Experience in reading and understanding assembly drawings.
- Experience in working with high precision bearings.
- Experience in precision indication and measurements.
- Strong mechanical thinker.
- Strong communication skills for use of nomenclature.
- Strong problem solving skills.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.