- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
This position is a entry level utility position that will float across and support all departments in the shop
- Assist in the router room load & Unload plastic sheets from router and deburr finished parts and edit router programs.
- Saw material on horizontal band saw
- Will be cross trained in the silk screening department.
- Assist in the die department, deburr paper based insulators
- Sand blast, polish & wash stainless steel machined parts
- Help out in shipping and receiving as needed
- Light building maintenance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with computer use to include a general understanding of operation.
- Experience safely operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or cranes (with use of straps/chains) desired but not required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to properly handle tools and to work safely around all machinery and presses.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and supervise others.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedication to quality.
- Excellent verbal/written/technical communication.
- Dedication to safety throughout all job responsibilities.
- Ability to display and promote a positive work environment, exhibiting all Enprotech values and leadership traits.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.