- Forest Hill, MD, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spray paints and sandblasts large machinery parts
- Cleans and prepares surface for painting
- Stencils lettering and other identifying information on parts according to specifications.
- Stirs paint, pours paint into spray container, and applies primer or finish coat of paint, using spray gun
- Disassembles paint and sandblasting equipment and cleans equipment, using solvent, wire brushes, and dry cloth.
- Follow best safety practices/procedures
- Follow directions, multi-tasking, and communication is a high priority.
- Safe and effective use of material handling equipment such as forklift, cranes, hoist, etc. after successfully completing Bevcorp’s powered industrial truck(s) certification program
- Maintain work areas, equipment, tools and machines in a safe, neat and orderly condition
- Daily use of spray paints and sandblast equipment/machinery utilizing a spray gun and sandblasting devices to include: clean grease, dirt, old paint and rust from equipment using water, solvent, rags, brushes, pneumatic wire brushes and chipping hammers
- Visually inspect equipment prior to use
- Responsible for accurately clocking in and out of job/project/builds by utilization of E10
- Ability to perform job responsibilities in a safely manner according to all safety policies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Regularly lift/carry 30-50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass physical and be fitted for a respirator.
- Ability to use hand tools such as drills/taps.
- Ability to disassemble machinery.
- Ability to mix paint to the proper consistency.
- Knowledge of stainless steel and standard steel differences.
- Understanding of the operation processes of sandblasting and glass beading.
- Strong dedication to safety for self and fellow team members.
- Willingness to work in a variety of conditions, including outside in cold weather.
- Dedication to the organization’s culture and values and leadership traits.
- Ability to follow directions, both written and verbal.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.