Warehouse Laborer (OTW)
- Willoughby, OH 44094, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
- Responsible for daily completion of job picks by choosing the next available dated job traveler from the pick rack and printing the corresponding and pick list from E10.
- Responsible for daily completion of job picks by physically choosing the correct parts from the pick list and ensuring accuracy.
- Responsible for accurately updating E10 after pulling parts from inventory to complete job picks.
- Responsible for inter-company delivery of job picks to appropriate department as determined by the job traveler.
- Responsible for timely and accurate administration of “receive to stock” shelf processes which include: part number and quantity labeling/tagging, physically placing part(s) in appropriate bin location, and updating E10 of progress.
- May be responsible for assembling creates and other materials for shipping.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping standards in department and/or work area which include cleaning, organizing, and safety hazards elimination.
- May be responsible for helping in the inventory picking, verification, and packaging of “job boxes” for field service jobs.
- Responsible for accurate use of the Remstar when necessary for pulling parts.
- Responsible for participation in annual physical inventory, periodic cycle counting, and other various inventory organization tasks.
- May be required to assist in sales order job picks and receiving tasks as a help to the department.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and organized inventory throughout daily job responsibilities.
- Responsible for completing job responsibilities in a safe manner while following all safety rules/guidelines.
- Other duties as directed by the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor or Bevcorp’s Management Team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with computer use to include a general understanding of operation.
- Experience safely operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or cranes (with use of straps/chains) desired but not required.
- Basic math skills required.
- High level of organizational skills including a strong desire to maintain housekeeping standards.
- Ability to work accurately with a high level of attention to detail a MUST.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and change direction, in regard to priority, quickly and often.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.