- Willoughby, OH 44094, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
- Cutaway material from a solid block of metal, plastic, or other materials to form a finished part.
- Apply knowledge of the working properties of materials with CNC programming and knowledge to design and carry out the operations needed to make machined products that meet precise specifications.
- Apply knowledge of computers and electronics, computer numerical control, and basics of programming and computer-aided manufacturing.
- Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data of part to determine dimensions and configurations of cuts, selection of cutting tools and machine speed and feed rates and according to machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Determine reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- Computes angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures and outlines the sequence of operations required to machine part.
- Prepare geometric layout using computer-assisted drafting software to show the location of reference points and direction of cutting paths using drafting instruments or computers.
- Write instruction sheets and cutter lists to guide the setup and operation of the machine.
- Write a program to regulate the movement of the machine along a cutting path.
- Compare the program to print to assure the accuracy of machine instructions.
- Revise the program to eliminate instruction errors.
- Observe operation of the machine on trial run to prove programmed instructions.
- Complete quality paperwork accurately.
- Maintain good housekeeping in your working area.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; applicable trade school preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a machinist or machine operator.
- Experience with conversational and/or Fanuc controls desired.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- The physical strength and ability to properly handle tooling and to safely set up large work pieces.
- Own tools of the trade, and the ability to use them effectively.
- Forklift and/or mobile crane experience a plus.
- Ability to meet production requirements as specified.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of urgency and dedication to quality.
- Excellent verbal/written/technical communication.
- Dedication to safety throughout all job responsibilities.
- Ability to display and promote a positive work environment, exhibiting all Enprotech values and leadership traits.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.