- Willoughby, OH 44094, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
- Maintain a daily focus on the safety of self and others around them
- Daily logging of time on appropriate jobs with comments, and completing of tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Wire various control panel products in preparation for test and final inspection
- Maintain Accurate, neat, and safe machine wiring and grounding practices
- Cut, strip, crimp and wire from documentation with a high degree of accuracy
- Read, understand and utilize various engineering and manufacturing documents including bills of materials, assembly drawings, assembly instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to professional standards
- Document QC and problem resolution logs
- Perform re-work of wiring and assembly at request and guidance of engineers
- Assist in training measures as needed
- Assist in other areas of manufacturing as needed
- Maintain a safe, organized and efficient work area
- Identify and assist in process improvement measures
- Maintain project folders and documentation for project in an organized manner.
- Organize and create all tags needed for panel, cables and wires.
- Create and maintain all QA/QC documentation for project working on.
- Inventory and verify that all materials are received and organized for project assembled carts for assembly.
- Work with supervisor to update panel schedules and be responsible for making sure deadlines are met for supplied equipment.
- Complete quality control review of all shop drawings before work commences.
- Maintain inspection documentation for duration of project.
- Work with supervisor on the management of Consignment inventory levels and addition/subtraction of components for project.
- Work with innovation and out of the box thinking to make shop more efficient.
- Electro mechanical assembly that could involve pneumatic and fluids
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management, to ensure the effective utilization of the company’s resources and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to wire standard control panels from a schematic or running sheet
- Should know basic UL standards
- Effectively use electrical test equipment, schematics and technical manuals
- Verifying Component Parts
- Panel Layout
- Drilling and Taping
- Mounting of Components
- Panel Wiring
- Point to Point Quality Checks
- Final Testing with Power
- Lift/carry up to 25 lbs. as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum education high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year electrical experience building and wiring electrical panels
- Electrical certifications are not required, but a plus
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Finishes assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Effective organizational skills with commitment to deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and teach others
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business.